Solar Meltdown (Remix) Solar Meltdown (Remix)

i found this remix a lot better than the original. Very well made! I had a few listens to this.

MattBat27 responds:

Thank you so much!

Trance Experiment Trance Experiment

I very much like this! :) Mind if I throw this in my next game?

RaztoR responds:

Thanks, I wouldn't mind at all! However, I've been doing some minor adjustments to the mastering of the track and I have also made a shorter intro version out of it. Depending on which version you would like to use, I could upload it for you. Let's continue the discussion in PM!

Solus- Endless Space Solus- Endless Space

Check this out man

There's a song that has the same sample and song tune from your Endless Space:
http://www.ledfashion.com.au/products /equalizer-t-shirt-raver-yellow-red

If you click on the play button for the video, listen to the music, you can hear the sample from this song. It has been integrated with Benny Benassi's "Illusion".

You able to tell me where the origins of this tune is from?

Solus- Farewell, Tonight Solus- Farewell, Tonight

well...

having the first privilege to comment, may I congratulate you on a fantastic piece :) I really like your other stuff too, permission to borrow some music for my next game. :D It's a space thriller...

SolusLunes responds:

Please, feel free. :D

Dark World Adagio Extended Dark World Adagio Extended

Yeah

I like your songs too man. Hope I can use it in one of my productions :D

popraz responds:

I hope so too. Thanks !

DjEagle - Greensleeves 2008 DjEagle - Greensleeves 2008

First to review

nice quick tune, fun, and usable!! Perfect for my next flash game coming up :) May I borrow and credit u Mr Eagle. cheers. Hope u enjoy it.

DjEagle responds:

Sure why not man, no need to ask, just use any of my songs, newgrounds allows it :), just only if you credit me :)

Rig - Stardust Crazy Rig - Stardust Crazy

dude!!!

(Maker of spot the difference, exploiter of your song "mindless adventure")

Heck if I knew about this song, I would've added this song too... oh well, looks like I'll be using this song for a sequel to the game =D erhem, that is, if it's ok with you.

Blessings! Thanks for your awesome music!!! It's really pro sounding.
Patrick

Rig responds:

Hey, man! I enjoyed that game, good job :)
Sure, use any song you want. Thanks for the support! Keep making awesome stuff.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

hmmm

I only recently discovered this, if you line the tune up with the "numa numa" theme, it's exactly the same... what can I say, original? But it's still darn addictive to listen to. I've downloaded nearly all the remixes.

cheers.

-Orr- Christmas Eve -Orr- Christmas Eve

well gee

You seem to be having a perfect score of 10, don't want to break that now do we :)

Wonderful composition, I like the flute that goes woooeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeo....

5ivened to the max!
Hope you win,

-Patrick

DavidOrr responds:

That flute "wooeeoeoeoeo" is called a trill :)

Thanks for the review Patrick!

-Orr-A Hero Reborn -Orr-A Hero Reborn

A fantastic Job!

Ok I've listened to this particular song about 10 times in a row, for some reason the start reminds me of spiderman or a somewhat intriguing scene in marvel movies.

You sir, have talent, & potential. I would love to use your music for my future productions with your permission if I may :D

I've had a browse through most of your music, they are in fact very orchestral, and awesome.

Dancing with the spirits had a cool beat to it :)

Overall I am deeply inspired and would love to collaborate my games/animations with your music in further productions. Hit me an e-mail if interested.

-Patrick.

DavidOrr responds:

Wow, thanks for the compliments! I'd love to collaborate with you, and I sent you a PM about it.

Thanks for the support!