Pokémon - Derp Wishes! Pokémon - Derp Wishes!

Estas chileno? A mi me gusto mucho jajajaj. I'm living in chile atm coz of my gf and she found it funny. :) I'd like to know if you guys have a flash community here in chile or anything of the such that I can get in touch with?

The Last Gift The Last Gift

yeah...

The serious graphics throughout this cartoon to contrast the humor at the end was rather well executed. For obvious reasons, I had to exclude this from the competition. But I guess according to your opinion, the paying out on religion would've been worth the loss of a few hundred $$...

I enjoyed your commentary on the trapped trilogy on youtube, even though you overly exhausted every single flaw of the game.. which is probably why it's hilarious to begin with.

General Ironicus sounds like Dan McNeely's voice by surprise... Senrath sounds like a fragile pencil neck geek.

Give Me Your Eyes Give Me Your Eyes

Brilliant

I love your work mate. Keep at it, I would love to see your talent grow.

Patrick.

AllBlue responds:

Thanks Pat! I hope it does grow.

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

funny, addictive, creative... man I love what you did here. U got my 5

Sideways Sideways

hahaha

There was a major glitch, I didn't know what was going on and ended up skipping the levels at its own will... in the end, I "earned" a trophy and beat the game in less than 11 seconds...

Great game man.

Inculcation Inculcation

indeed....

I found a round cylinder object inside the vending machine, what are the chances... in fact, what are the chances any of the items make any sense being there? Oh right... epic "hallucinating" fail.

The game was dark and I ended up pressing the "tab" key to highlight what I missed out on. Shame that I'd pay $10 for a point n click system and still find easy to fix bugs like that. :(

Small things like a broken key and super glue to fix it are simply irrelevant tactics to stall for time to make the game seem "bigger", when I think you can mix items around a bit. Rather than finding one item and using it in the same scene in a linear process, you can mix it up, so that one item you find in the beginning can be kept and used for closer to the end or later on... It would make more sense to find a clock piece in the old pile of junk at the first house, rather than in some friggen slot machine... random fail, it's one gigantic easter egg hunt.

I could not understand your walkthrough. Examples like "Go to the door at the far right" .... which right are we talking here? The right on screen? Or the right at the useless map? I can't even see a door at the right... thumbnails are a big help. And rather than explaining what roman numerals are etc etc, for the less diligent that are using the walkthrough just want the damn code.

The quote on the two beasts colliding to open a gate to hell was pretty dumb. Like, it's a really dumb quote man. You had some pretty good ideas for the plot twist that seemed convincing too. With a brain like yours, you're up for some better potential.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Ransom responds:

Hello!
The tab bug has already been mentioned so I've fixed that for anyone that buys the engine :)

This is my first real game I've ever made so it was mostly a learning experience for me. I'm new to the world of Actionscript. This is actually the reason I didn't allow backtracking throughout the entire game - I wasn't comfortable coding for such a large number of variables. On my next project I'll be sure to expand these sorts of ideas.

Thanks for the review, I'm sorry you weren't impressed with the storyline. I quite liked it myself. :)

Solar Meltdown (Remix) Solar Meltdown (Remix)

i found this remix a lot better than the original. Very well made! I had a few listens to this.

MattBat27 responds:

Thank you so much!

Trance Experiment Trance Experiment

I very much like this! :) Mind if I throw this in my next game?

RaztoR responds:

Thanks, I wouldn't mind at all! However, I've been doing some minor adjustments to the mastering of the track and I have also made a shorter intro version out of it. Depending on which version you would like to use, I could upload it for you. Let's continue the discussion in PM!

Solus- Endless Space Solus- Endless Space

Check this out man

There's a song that has the same sample and song tune from your Endless Space:
http://www.ledfashion.com.au/products /equalizer-t-shirt-raver-yellow-red

If you click on the play button for the video, listen to the music, you can hear the sample from this song. It has been integrated with Benny Benassi's "Illusion".

You able to tell me where the origins of this tune is from?

Blaze's Supreme Size Blaze's Supreme Size

Wonderful

The colours are vibrant and beautiful. I tried using it as a wallpaper, but it makes everything unclear... :(

Still... Thanks for the great drawing Brian!

Brian-OA responds:

You're welcome man, your opinion really means a lot..!